We are a mother and daughter duo, based in Germany and the UK, who share a seemingly never-ending sense of curiosity.
OBLIVIOUS? was created after an in-depth conversation about the power of questions and how we can bring this power closer to you.
Over the past few years we have learnt a lot about the impact of the fashion industry on our planet. We wanted to play a part in changing the industry and thus aim to be as sustainable as we can as a small brand.
- Made in Europe in limited quantities, with some items being made on-demand & offering pre-orders
- Our T-Shirts, Long Sleeves and Hoodies are made from a 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Our Upcycled range is made from pre-owned items that are altered to breathe new life into them
- All of our packaging is either recycled and / or recyclable
- We try to forgo the use of plastic as much as possible
- All of the dyes and inks we use are non-toxic, certified and mainly water-based
If you'd like to know more about our efforts, you can read more by clicking below.